Junior Online Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
For our company in Hamburg, we are looking for a Junior Online Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) in a permanent position (full-time) with enthusiasm for digital transformation processes. With over 800 employees worldwide, the KNF Group is technology leader in diaphragm pumps and systems for handling gases and liquids. As the KNF Digital Acceleration Center, we are responsible for implementing digital projects for the KNF Group worldwide. Become part of our dedicated, agile team and support us in shaping the digital future of KNF.
- Continuous maintenance and development of our corporate website (content management, technical and content optimization, SEO)
- Conceptual website projects and implementation of online marketing measures & campaigns, e.g. for product launches (landing pages, SEO, performance marketing, social media, video)
- Content management
- Controlling and evaluation of online marketing measures and derivation of optimization opportunities
- Continious optimization of our content management system
- Close cooperation with our contacts in 17 country subsidiaries worldwide
- Management of our online agency and other external partners
- Support in administrative and operational tasks of the daily business as well as in project work
- You have a degree, e.g in media & communications, management, business informatics, economics, business economics, comparable courses of study
- You have gained some first professional experiences in the field of online marketing.
- You have a high affinity for digitalization topics and are enthusiastic about digital trends.
- You have an affinity for technology and gained first experiences in using content management systems such as Typo3.
- You have very good English skills and are looking forward to international cooperation.
- You like to take responsibility and feel at home in small teams.
What we offer
- Fair reimbursement and permanent employment contract with 30 days vacation
- Flexible working hours on a trust basis without core working hours, mobile office option
- Secure job in a growing, family-run company
- A lot of creative freedom and challenging work in an international environment
- Short lines of communication, flat hierarchies and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Uncomplicated ways of working together in a highly motivated team
- Modern private office in the WeWork Hanseforum, located in the heart of Hamburg
- Retrospectives and development meetings as well as a personal annual budget for individual seminars and further education
- Options for benefits such as subsidy for HVV card, Bahncard or job bike and special conditions in the in-house gym
- iPhone for private use and modern work laptop
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application, including your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.