Apprenticeship as Machine and Plant Operator
Without you, nothing works! The maintenance and set-up of our production machines is one of your tasks. You have to open the "hood" and remove and reinstall parts. In our assembly department everything then revolves around the assembly and quality assurance of our high-performance pumps.
You will learn manual production techniques and how to use modern production machinery. In our training workshop you will hone your skills and work on your own qualification project.
Start & Duration
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- Vocational College Metal
- You want to work with metal and handle machines.
- You are endowed with manual skills and can get down to work.
- You can do mental arithmetic without a mobile phone.
- You are motivated and want to learn a lot more.
- You enjoy working with others.
Write us why you want to join KNF! Your application should contain these documents so that we can get a first impression of you:
- Cover letter
- Tabular curriculum vitae
- Copies of at least two recent school reports
- References of traineeships, language courses or other
Job interview: If your application folder convinces us, we would like to meet you in person and invite you to a job interview in Munzingen. The interview is also a good opportunity for you to get to know KNF. Think about it in advance and find out more on our website. Curious questions are always welcome!
Follow-up and trial day: During the trial day you will experience a typical training day, get to know the people at KNF and gain first insights. In the follow-up you will learn more details about the training and about KNF as employer.
After the agreed time you will receive a confirmation in written form or by phone. Once you have accepted the offer, there is nothing to stop you making a successful start to your KNF training!