formnext is the leading exhibition and conference dedicated to additive manufacturing and all of its upstream and downstream processes.
Experts from a wide range of industries including automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering, medical technology, electrical engineering, and many more come to formnext to explore additive manufacturing, industrial 3D printing, and innovative production technologies.
KNF’s diaphragm pumps ensure all of the functions required for continuous transfer of the binder, from transporting the binder to the print head to degassing, print head cleaning and purging to generating a vacuum for the meniscus effect.
This is your chance to find out more about KNF and our latest product innovations – visit us at hall 12.0 booth E110!
Product Innovations at formnext
Low in Pulsation and Highly Efficient Smooth Flow Pump
- Flow rate: max. 0.85 l/min
- Pressure (max.): 2 bar (rel.)
- Suction height (max.): 6 mH₂O
- Integrated damper provides smooth flow with low pulsation
- Integrated damper reduces flow resistance in tubes
- Integrated damper prevents bubble formation
- No need for additional dampening elements
- Innovative 4-point valves for reliable self-priming even at low motor speeds
- Digitally customizable BLDC motor for precise flow control and pinpoint adjustments to your electronics
Durable pump for 3D printing systems with long binder feed lines
- Flow rate (max.): 1.1 l/min
- Pressure (max.): 6 bar (rel.)
- Suction height (max.): 2.3 mH₂O
- Low pulsation reduces pressure loss and thus ensures efficient transfer of liquids through long tubing with smaller diameters
- The 5-diaphragm technology ensures that the binder is supplied particularly gently and with little shearing force
KNF – Your Partner
Our formnext Team
We are looking forward to your visit at our booth. Feel free to make an appointment with our experts!