Area Manager South
Activity: On assigned territory – Home Office
Type: Full time from Monday to Friday
Contract: CCNL Commerce – Indefinitive time
Background: Degree in mechanical, electronic, biomedical engineering or economics with a sales focus
Remuneration: aligned to the real competence level achieved
Benefit: Full time company car, laptop, mobile phone
KNF, technology leader in solutions development based on diaphragm pumps, suitable for vacuum generation and the management of liquids and gases in the process industry; looking for a resource for the Italian branch of Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI) to be included in its sales department with the function of Southern Italy Area Manager.
- The resource ( male or female ) will have the responsibility for the consolidation and development of the business in the assigned area and for the direct management of the main customers.
- Implementation of the budget of the assigned area.
- Implementation of the strategy and tactics to achieve the agreed sales targets.
- Direct technical coordination with the Product Centers aimed at the development and consolidation of the regional business
- Planning of activities and careful and effective reporting to the local organization and HQ, using effective communications and the CRM (Sales Force)
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the Office 365 package, Sales Force, SAP
- Previous value-added sales experience regarding products and solutions for the generation of industrial vacuum and the management of gases and liquids in the process industry (Printing, Life Science, Chemical analysis of fumes, gases and environmental, Food & Beverage and coffee machine makers, Energy and Renewables)
- Proactivity, dynamism, flexibility, and autonomy, together with listening skills, effective communication and ability to work in a team even under pressure, complete the ideal profile sought.