(Junior) eCommerce Manager International (m/f/d)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR DOERS - For our company at the Hamburg site, we are looking for an eCommerce Manager (m/f/d) in a permanent position (full-time) with enthusiasm for eCommerce solutions. With over 850 employees worldwide, the KNF Group is the technology leader in diaphragm pumps and systems for pumping gases and liquids. As the KNF Digital Acceleration Center, we are responsible for implementing digital projects for the KNF Group worldwide. Become part of our dedicated, agile team and support us in shaping the digital future of KNF.
- Testing and support of the launch of our new eCommerce platform
- Supporting the KNF Group as an expert and contact person for eCommerce
- Development and implementation of the group-wide eBusiness strategy
- Product range expansion and international rollout of the new eCommerce platform
- Development of strategies to monitor success and optimization of the eCommerce solution
- Coordination of the further development of our eCommerce solution according to SCRUM
- Optimization of eCommerce processes (e.g. logistics & warehousing)
- Work in an international team in an agile work environment
- Preparation & presentation of project results
- Coordination of external partners and agencies
- You have a degree, e.g. in business administration, business informatics, media and communication or comparable courses of study.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of eCommerce and the implementation of complex eCommerce projects, including product range management, SEO and performance reviews.
- You are technically affine and have experience in dealing with eCommerce solutions (ideally Salesforce B2BCommerce and Experience Cloud).
- You have a forward-thinking way of working, a high degree of a high degree of initiative and a high level of commitment.
- You have strong communication and project management skills, and ideally have experience in facilitating workshops.
- You speak very good English and are looking forward to international teamwork.
- You like to take responsibility, feel at home in small teams and have a hands-on mentality.
- Fair compensation and a permanent employment contract with 30 days vacation
- Flexible working hours on a trust basis without core working hours with mobile office option
- Secure job in a growing, family-run company
- A lot of creative freedom and varied work in an international environment
- Short communication channels, flat hierarchies and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Uncomplicated cooperation in a motivated team with a company-wide "Duz" culture
- Modern private office in the WeWork Hanseforum, attractively and conveniently located in the heart of Hamburg
- Retros and development meetings as well as a personal annual budget for individual seminars and further education
- Options for benefits such as subsidy for HVV card or Bahncard and special conditions in the in-house gym
- iPhone for private use and modern work laptop
HAVE WE RAISED YOUR INTEREST?
Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.