eCommerce Manager International (m/f/d)
For our company at the Hamburg location, we are looking for an eCommerce Manager (m/f/d) in a permanent position (full-time) with enthusiasm for eCommerce solutions. With over 800 employees worldwide, the KNF Group is the technology leader in diaphragm pumps and systems for pumping gases and liquids. As the KNF Digital Acceleration Center, we are responsible for implementing digital projects for the KNF Group worldwide. Become part of our dedicated, agile team and support us in shaping the digital future of KNF.
- Support the KNF Group as an expert and contact person for eCommerce.
- Analysis, conception and implementation of a global B2B eCommerce solution including interfaces for the KNF Group.
- Assortment reconciliation, set-up and management as part of the eCommerce solution
- Development of strategies for success control for continuous optimization including the definition of relevant KPIs.
- Conception and implementation of SEO and SEA measures as well as additional performance campaigns.
- Working in an international team in an agile working environment.
- Project and stakeholder management
- Preparation & presentation of project results
- Supporting marketing specialists in the implementation of communication measures related to eCommerce, products and assortments.
- You have a degree, e.g. in media and communication, business administration, business informatics or comparable courses of study.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of eCommerce and the implementation of complex projects in eCommerce, including product range management, SEO and success monitoring (web analytics), ideally in the B2B environment.
- You are technically affine and have experience in dealing with CMS such as TYPO3 and eCommerce solutions such as Magento, OXID, xt-commerce, SAP Commerce (Hybris), osCommerce, as well as the Google tools.
- You have a forward-thinking way of working, a high degree of initiative and a high level of commitment.
- You have strong communication and project management skills.
- You have very good English skills and are looking forward to international teamwork.
- You like to take responsibility, feel at home in small teams and have a hands-on mentality.
What We Offer
- Challenging and varied work in a growing company.
- Flexible working hours and options for mobile working.
- Regular exchange in an international team, in an agile working environment.
- A modern office in a Hamburg co-working space with free coffee, tea and changing events.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application, including your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.