Laboratory Inside Sales
We are looking for an Inside Sales employee to join our Laboratory Sales Team in Trenton (Hamilton), NJ. This position, under close to moderate supervision and guidance, will provide inside customer support while working closely with Laboratory Field Sales, Laboratory Channel Management, Customer Service, Engineering, Product Management, and Repair teams to ensure smooth flow of customer information and requirements throughout the organization.
- Respond to customer inquiries and incoming leads relating to use, operation, and maintenance of Company products - this includes making appropriate product recommendations for new applications
- Work closely with sales team to ensure seamless transfer of identified business growth opportunities to the outside sales teams
- Provide sales support for uncovered territories to maximize sales success
- Communicate requirements to internal key stakeholders (Production, Product Engineering, Customer Service, Marketing, Quality, etc.) to establish clear expectations for success.
- Effectively communicate customer presentations and solution proposals via phone, email, and face-to-face interactions
- Assess the technical challenges the customer is working to overcome
- Ask questions to develop understanding and gain credibility as a subject matter expert to achieve bid opportunities, present solutions, and gain commitments from the customer
- Be an excellent technical problem solver, drawing on technical training to gain new opportunities
- Represent Company at trade shows and conferences (overnight travel required, up to 10%)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in a Scientific discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a chemistry or life sciences laboratory environment is desirable.
- Experience in performing each of the activities identified in the position’s Duties & Responsibilities is desirable
- Professional experience with a laboratory equipment company and laboratory bench applications is preferred.
- SAP and CRM experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, as travel to customer locations may be necessary.
In addition to highly competitive compensation and bonus plan, KNF offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401K retirement plan and generous paid time off.
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
***No agencies please***