Customer Service Representative
This person will provide customers with the highest level of quality service and support assuring prompt and courteous attention to all inquiries, needs and requests. Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, this role handles accounts from initial customer quoting through tracking of shipment. This person will act as liaison between Customer and Sales, Manufacturing, and Production Scheduling in support of the customer per established company processes and procedures. This person will work closely with Sales to assist in relationship strengthening and on-going management of accounts.
- Answers incoming customer calls and provides support concerning orders, returns, shipments, and products in a professional manner.
- Works to resolve customer issues promptly and accurately in a manner that will retain and promote customer loyalty.
- Quote parts, kits and standard pumps.
- Receive and enter customer orders.
- Enter contract orders and work with the manager to maintain accurate customer forecast.
- Maintain customer contracts and alert sales of any potential gaps.
- Verify information on items, shipping methods, and availability of products.
- Contact customer to advise of shipment delays and information necessary to process orders.
- Initiate tracers and shipping information.
- Provide accurate pricing and delivery information.
- Work with accounting to resolve outstanding issues.
- Recognize, document, and alert management of trends/issues with customers.
- Recommend and assist with implementing process improvements.
- Works effectively and supports the team environment to accomplish department responsibilities and goals.
- Performs necessary housekeeping duties to maintain a clean, safe, and organized working environment. Maintains an organized and easily accessible desktop workflow process.
- Acts in accordance with company policies and cultural programs (LEITBILD and The KNF Way).
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma, college degree preferred
- 1-3 years of customer service experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Customer focused – proven ability to provide consistent high quality support.
- Must demonstrate good judgment with the ability to make quick, sound decisions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills. Strong telephone etiquette.
- SAP experience preferable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Must possess the ability to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Should be self-motivated with the ability to initiate and follow through on assignments.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work with various departments and levels.
- Requires strong organization and record keeping skills.
- Strong time management skills are necessary with the ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office software required.
In addition to highly competitive compensation and bonus plan, KNF offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401K retirement plan and generous paid time off.
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
***No agencies please***