Field Sales Engineer - Botanical Extraction
The Field Sales Engineer is responsible for achieving the achieving Company’s Process Division Sales goals within the assigned Botanical Extraction market.
We are looking to add a Field Sales Engineer in the Denver, CO area to extend our reach into the Botanical Extraction industry. The Field Sales Engineer will do this by maintaining consultative relationships in the industry and building upon KNF’s brand as a high-quality pumping solutions provider.
The Field Sales Engineer will be responsible for achieving Company’s Process Division Sales goals within the assigned Botanical Extraction market by focusing on the management of existing customers, development of new opportunities, and developing strong and rewarding relationship within the Botanical Extraction market.
- Establish and maintain consultative engineer-to-engineer relationships with new and existing customers in the Botanical Extraction industry.
- Identify new product applications at existing and new customers and ask the right questions to assess the technical challenges the customer is trying to achieve or overcome.
- Act as the subject matter expert in our products and our customers’ applications to achieve bid opportunities, present solutions, and gain commitments from the customer.
- Utilize Team KNF’s flexible in-house engineering, R&D, and production capabilities to quickly promote your customers’ success through optimized, custom pump solutions.
- Travel up to 75% within your designated region upon Covid-19 travel restrictions lifted
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. Engineering preferred or equivalent technical experience.
- Sales experience in the Botanical Extraction industry is required.
- 5+ years’ experience selling engineered products required
- Experience involving electro-mechanical devices, fluidics, and vacuum/pressure equipment is preferred.
- SAP and CRM experience preferred
In addition to a competitive base salary and sales performance bonus structure, KNF offers a comprehensive benefits package, including low-cost medical and dental coverage, paid time off, and 401(k) plan with company contribution.
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
***No agencies please***