Human Resources Coordinator
The HR Coordinator role provides administrative assistance and supports the Human Resources team in all aspects of human resources including recruitment, compensation, employee relations, performance evaluations, training, and employee benefits. It’s a great opportunity to learn all aspects of HR.
- Performing new hire on-boarding and integration (orientation), including scheduling and creation of training binder.
- Maintaining current employee files while ensuring that records are accurately and legally maintained.
- Maintaining a proficient knowledge of software (SAP) system and providing assistance processing new hires and employee changes.
- Coordinating phone screens, in-person interviews, and submitting background checks.
- Maintaining applicant tracking system.
- Assisting with posting and maintaining positions on job boards/web site as needed to attract quality candidates.
- Assisting with creation of employment offers for selected candidates.
- Updating the digital TV displays as needed.
- Serving as point of contact for questions related to company policies.
- Coordinating and ensuring that 6-month evaluations are completed for all new hires.
- Assisting with administration of annual evaluation program.
- Coordinating internal / external training and company sponsored career development activities.
- Supporting management and HR team in the development/training of employees.
- Maintaining training records and related documentation for compliance with ISO requirements.
- Assisting with benefit enrollments including medical, dental, 401(k), STD/LTD, etc.
- Acting as liaison with benefit vendors in answering benefit questions and issue resolution.
- Contributing and collaborating with safety program coordinator to ensure safety and health programs are in accordance with OSHA and other legal requirements.
- Assisting with paperwork for all processes: new hires, leaves of absence, promotions, end of employment, etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is preferred, or equivalent experience in HR is required.
- 2 years’ experience in an HR role is preferred.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of Federal and State laws, FMLA, ADA, Workers’ Compensation, COBRA, etc.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency. SAP experience is a plus.
In addition to highly competitive compensation and bonus plan, KNF offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes low-cost medical and dental, life and disability insurances, 401K retirement plan and generous paid time off.
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
***No agencies please***