Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resources Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Human Resources team as needed, including file maintenance and processing of paperwork. The Human Resources Coordinator will also support all other aspects of human resources inclu
The Human Resources Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Human Resources team as needed, including file maintenance and processing of paperwork. The Human Resources Coordinator will also support all other aspects of human resources including recruitment, compensation, employee relations, performance evaluations, training, employee benefits and terminations.
- Perform new hire on-boarding and orientation, including new hire paperwork and creation of personnel file.
- Maintains current employee files while ensuring that records are accurately and legally maintained.
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of software (SAP) system and provide assistance processing new hires and employee changes.
- Coordinate phone screens, in-person interviews, and submit background checks
- Maintain applicant tracking system for applicants.
- Assist with posting and maintaining positions on job boards/web site as needed to attract quality candidates.
- Assist with creation of employment offers for selected candidates.
- Coordinate monthly tasks such as service recognition, raffles, etc
- Update digital TV displays as needed.
- Serve as point of contact for questions related to company policies.
- Coordinate and ensure that 6-month evaluations are completed for all new hires.
- Assist with administration of annual evaluation program.
- Coordinate internal / external training and company sponsored career development activities.
- Support management and HR team in development/training of employees.
- Maintain training records and related documentation for compliance with ISO requirements.
- Coordinate all benefit enrollments including medical, dental, 401(k), STD/LTD, etc.
- Act as liaison with benefit vendors in answering benefit questions and issue resolution.
- Contribute and collaborate with safety program coordinator to ensure safety and health programs are in accordance with OSHA and other legal requirements.
- Assist with leave of absence paperwork.
- Assist with processing all end of employment paperwork.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Promotes awareness of company policies and cultural programs (LEITBILD and The KNF Way), ensuring that all staff is aware and responsive to these programs.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is preferred, or equivalent experience in HR is required.
- 2 years’ experience in an HR role is preferred.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of Federal and State laws, FMLA, ADA, Workers’ Compensation, COBRA, etc.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency. SAP experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and organization skills and ability to interact with employees and applicants in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated adherence to acceptable ethical and behavioral standards of conduct.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks with attention to detail.
In addition to highly competitive compensation and bonus plan, KNF offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401K retirement plan and generous paid time off.
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
***No agencies please***