Laboratory Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our Laboratory Sales Team in Trenton (Hamilton), NJ. This position, under moderate supervision and guidance, will provide inside customer support while working closely with Laboratory Field Sales, Laboratory Channel Management, Customer Service, and Repair teams to ensure smooth flow of customer information and requirements throughout the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responds to customer inquiries and incoming leads relating to use, operation, and maintenance of Company products in a professional manner.
- Makes appropriate product recommendations for new applications, issuing quotations, and gaining commitments from the customer.
- Provides answers accurately and promptly in a manner that will retain and promote customer loyalty.
- Supports the development of new sales opportunities through proactive prospecting and networking.
- Effective use of CRM to guarantee comprehensive sales call reporting.
- Recognizes, documents, and alert management to trends/issues with customers.
- Works closely with sales team to ensure seamless transfer of identified business growth opportunities.
- Provides sales support for uncovered territories to maximize sales success
- Effectively communicates customer presentations and solution proposals via phone, video conference, and email
- Recommends and assists with implementing process improvements
- Maintains a clean, safe, and organized working environment.
- Acts in accordance with company policies and cultural programs.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in an Inside Sales or Customer Service position preferably in a scientific or manufacturing environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills. Strong telephone etiquette.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work with various departments and levels.
- Strong time management skills are necessary with the ability to multi-task.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required
- SAP and CRM experience preferred
In addition to highly competitive compensation and bonus plan, KNF offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401K retirement plan and generous paid time off.
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
***No agencies please***