We are looking to hire an experienced Manual Machinist for our clean, temperature-controlled shop in Hamilton, NJ (outside of Trenton) for first shift (7:00am – 3:30pm). We would also consider an experienced candidate for our second shift (3:30pm to 12:00am), which comes with a 20% pay differential.
KNF Neuberger, Inc. is part of an international company that manufactures high-quality diaphragms pumps with an excellent reputation in the medical device, research, and environmental industries, just to name a few. We offer a great culture, amazing low-cost benefits and opportunities to grow and learn.
In this role, the ManualMachinist will set-up and operate manual lathes and mills to produce quality component parts for the assembly of pumps.
- Set up and operate manual equipment with little to no supervision
- Design & machine fixtures as well as design and fabricate tooling
- Adjust workpiece and tooling offsets
- Use measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers and bore gages to accurately perform measurements on finished parts, verifying compliance to drawing requirements
- Performs secondary operations in support of the machine shop, including but not limited to cutting and preparing raw material and washing parts as needed
- Ability to comprehend geometric dimensioning and tolerance (GD&T)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a 5+ years of set-up and operating experience.
- ProtoTRAK experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents (i.e. safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals), write routine reports and correspondence, and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts and have knowledge of the metric system or the ability to learn the metric system.
- Must have basic computer skills.
KNF offers competitive hourly wage with an exceptional benefits package, including low-cost medical and dental coverage, company-paid life insurance, paid time off, a generous incentive bonus and 401(k) plan with company contribution.
KNF Neuberger Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume, along with a cover letter including salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
***No agencies please***