Marketing Communications Specialist
We are looking to add a Marketing Communications Specialist to support the business, sales, and cultural goals of the company and of the Marketing team.
The Marketing Communications Specialist, under moderate supervision and guidance, will conduct web and other e-media, advertising, trade show, and public relations tactical activities as assigned in support of the Company’s business strategies. The incumbent will coordinate with local product management, sales, engineering, and manufacturing departments; corresponding departments at KNF Product and Sales Centers; Group marketing personnel and other areas in the organization to ensure product marketing communications align with company strategy, vision and branding guidelines.
- Develops and executes assigned marketing communications projects, programs and processes.
- Writes/edits and develops assigned channel communications materials, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate, while ensuring all communications conform to corporate style and messaging guides.
- Plans and executes assigned advertising, promotion, and content activities, including website, e-media, social media, video, and print.
- Works and communicates with vendors on projects to coordinate outsourced activities.
- Monitors assigned promotional activities, including campaign analytics reports and analysis of website activity; adjusts strategies and tactics based on analysis and in response to changing market and competitive conditions.
- Assists with the creative brief and communications project process for each assigned marketing campaign, overseeing scheduling and production, and ensuring the appropriate approvals occur.
- Responsible for product photography, whether conducted internally or managed through external vendors.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of work experience and/or training.
- 5+ years of demonstrated marketing communications experience.
- Experience in coordinating or managing marketing communications projects.
- Experience writing clear, concise product and marketing content for diverse business audiences.
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics and Google AdWords is required.
- Experience with design/layout software (preferably Adobe Creative Suite) is required.
- Experience with Outlook, Excel, Word and website browser software is required.
- Experience with e-mail marketing software, CRM software, and SAP is desired.
- Some video production project management and photography experience is desired.
- Marketing experience in OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) products, Lab Equipment, or Process equipment preferred.
In addition to highly competitive compensation and bonus plan, KNF offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401K retirement plan and generous paid time off.
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
***No agencies please***