We are looking to add a Sales Engineer to our dynamic OEM Sales Team. This Trenton based position will support customers in Canada, with a concentration of customers in Quebec, Toronto, and Vancouver.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for achieving Company’s OEM Division Sales goals within the assigned territory by focusing on the management of existing customers, development of new opportunities and prospective customers, furthering strategic OEM markets, and developing strong and rewarding internal and external relationships.
- Assess assigned territory to formulate and execute a plan to achieve sales objectives
- Identify new product applications at existing and new customers - which typically are OEMs, Contract Manufacturers, and Value Add Resellers
- Prepare and deliver both onsite and virtual presentations
- Prepare customer pricing and deliver written proposals
- Identify and understand both technical and commercial challenges the customer is aiming to overcome and gain credibility as a subject matter expert to achieve bid opportunities, present solutions, and gain commitments from the customer
- Continually refine technical knowledge of Company’s products, processes, and capabilities – product specifications, applications, modifications, and troubleshooting – as the customer depends on you rather than engineering to present proprietary customer solutions
- Communicate with the technical, purchasing, service, quality, and management contacts at Company’s customers, recognizing their parallel and important roles in securing new projects
- Manage multiple projects with varying development cycles that can range from a few months to many years
- Communicate requirements to internal key stakeholders (Production, Product Engineering, Customer Service, Marketing, Quality, etc.) to establish clear expectations for success
- Represent Company at trade shows and conferences.
- Travel up to 30%, including trip planning
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. Engineering preferred; BSME preferred
- 5+ years’ experience selling engineered products
- Professional experience with an industrial manufacturing company providing electro-mechanical devices, fluidics, and vacuum/pressure equipment, and/or small motors is preferred.
- SAP and CRM experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license required as travel to customer locations is necessary
In addition to highly competitive compensation and bonus plan, KNF offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401K retirement plan and generous paid time off.
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
***No agencies please***