Sales Engineer, Field Sales - Rocky Mountains Region
The Field Sales Engineer will be responsible for achieving KNF OEM Division Sales goals within the assigned territory by focusing on the management of existing customers, development of new opportunities and prospective customers, furthering strategic OEM markets, and developing strong and rewarding internal and external relationships.
- Achieve sales objectives and metrics, and provide accurate forecasting
- Identify new product applications at existing and new customers
- Prepare and deliver on-site presentations and written proposals
- Assess the technical challenges the customer is trying to achieve or overcome
- Ask questions to develop understanding and gain credibility as a subject matter expert to achieve bid opportunities, present solutions, and gain commitments from the customer
- Continually refine excellent technical knowledge of Company’s products and capabilities – product specifications, applications, modifications, and troubleshooting
- Manage the technical, purchasing, service, quality, and management functions of our customers, recognizing their parallel and important roles in securing new projects
- Communicate requirements to internal key stakeholders (Production, Product Engineering, Customer Service, Marketing, Quality, etc.) to establish clear expectations for success
- Complete effective and timely sales call reporting to aid in market analysis, new product development, and pricing strategies
- Represent Company at trade shows and conferences
- 75% travel within territory (approximately 10% overnight)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Engineering or related experience in the sale of technical products required; BSME preferred
- 5+ years’ experience selling engineered products
- Professional experience with an industrial manufacturing company providing electro-mechanical devices, fluidics, vacuum/pressure equipment, and/or small motors is preferred
- SAP and CRM experience preferred
In addition to a competitive base salary and sales performance bonus structure, KNF offers an excellent benefits package, including low-cost medical and dental coverage, paid time off, and 401(k) plan with company contribution.
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
***No agencies please***