In this role, the Stock Clerk is responsible for (but not limited to) picking, receiving, storing and distributing material throughout the facility.
- Pick orders accurately and efficiently using computer generated lists.
- Stock material accordingly and ensure proper labeling and material locations are maintained.
- Review and apply inventory activities, including movements, deletions, and accurate inputs in the computer system (SAP).
- Unload packages from incoming trucks. Inspects contents to ensure they are not damaged.
- Receives and unpacks goods accordingly.
- Reviews incoming goods to ensure correct material & quantities are received in SAP.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Performs clerical duties related to maintaining department metrics; may operate a computer terminal and/or personal computer.
- May lead, guide, and train staff performing related work.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED required or 2 years of related work experience and/or training required
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or inventory control
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data
- Database management skills in Excel
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills
In addition to highly competitive compensation and bonus plan, KNF offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401K retirement plan and generous paid time off.
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
***No agencies please***