New Business Development Manager, Nanotechnology
KNF Starter is the strategic innovation unit of global KNF Group. As quality and world market leader for diaphragm pump technology, KNF operates internationally and has researched, tested and brought new technologies to market for over 75 years.
KNF Starter works in cooperation with numerous universities, research institutes, start-ups and industrial as well as other technology partners, consistently advancing technological progress. KNF Starter is always on the lookout for creative and innovative masterminds who want to help to shape tomorrow´s technologies and business models and keep pushing the boundaries of what is feasible.
Become part of our growing and international innovation team in the technopark Lucerne and support us in the position of ‘New Business Development Manager, Nanotechnology (m/f/d) (full-time), shaping future business models of KNF.
- Develop trend and market analyses to identify new business areas within the high-tech segment
- Define new search fields based on needs and requirements of B2B customers
- Create a pipeline of high value opportunities
- Represent KNF Starter and our solutions to (potential) customers and partners
- Create feasibility studies as well as business plans
- Identify and evaluate potential start-ups and technology partners, shaping the economic success of strategic partnerships
- Successfully completed master's or doctoral degree in a technological or scientific subject
- Several years of professional experience in business development and/or sales for high-tech solutions, preferably within the smart materials/nanotechnology environment
- Experience in design and implementation of innovation processes
- Preferably experience in setting up new units and areas of business
- Curiosity and hands-on mentality
- Creative and solution-oriented way of working
- Passion for technological innovations, especially in the field of smart materials/nanotechnology
- Strong analytical understanding
- Good communication and team skills
- Business fluent German and English
What We Can Offer You
- The opportunity to fundamentally create new solutions as well as designing and testing new approaches and business models
- Benefits of a startup culture combined with resources of an established corporation as well as a global network under the direct leadership of the CEO
- Individual development opportunities to continuously expand your technical and methodological knowledge
- Flat hierarchies with many degrees of freedom as well as flexible organization of your working hours
- Support for social, sustainable and sporting initiatives through our KNF sponsorship
Great! We look forward to receiving your application, which should include complete application documents, stating your salary expectations as well as information about when you would like to start with us. Feel free to contact us via e-mail in case you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone on +41 41 925 2303.