International Online Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
For our company in Hamburg, we are looking for an International Online Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) in a permanent position (full-time) with enthusiasm for digital transformation processes. With over 800 employees worldwide, the KNF Group is technology leader in diaphragm pumps and systems for handling gases and liquids. As the KNF Digital Acceleration Center, we are responsible for implementing digital projects for the KNF Group worldwide. Become part of our dedicated, agile team and support us in shaping the digital future of KNF.
- Conception, implementation and support of global online marketing measures and campaigns (landing pages, SEO, performance marketing)
- Creation of landing pages in the content management system e.g. for product launches, technology and image campaigns as well as development of new content areas
- Campaign controlling and evaluation, derivation of optimization possibilities
- Creation of individual analyses, reports and data dashboards
- Continuous development of our corporate website (SEO/lead generation)
- Close cooperation and consultation with our contacts in 17 locations
- Coordination of translation processes
- Coordination of external partners and agencies
- You have a degree, e.g. in economics, media management, business informatics, communication or comparable courses of study.
- You have 3-4 years of professional experience in online marketing (agency or company).
- You have an affinity for technology and are experienced in using content management systems like Typo3.
- You have strong conceptual and project management skills and are able to manage topics holistically from conception to evaluation.
- You are proficient in the most important Google marketing tools (Analytics, Ads, Tag Manager) and know what is important for international campaigns.
- You have very good English skills and are looking forward to international cooperation.
- You like to take responsibility and feel at home in small teams.
What we offer
- Fair reimbursement and permanent employment contract with 30 days vacation
- Flexible working hours on a trust basis without core working hours, mobile office option
- Secure job in a growing, family-run company
- A lot of creative freedom and challenging work in an international environment
- Short lines of communication, flat hierarchies and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Uncomplicated ways of working together in a highly motivated team
- Modern private office in the WeWork Hanseforum, located in the heart of Hamburg
- Retrospectives and development meetings as well as a personal annual budget for individual seminars and further education
- Options for benefits such as subsidy for HVV card, Bahncard or job bike and special conditions in the in-house gym
- iPhone for private use and modern work laptop
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application, including your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.