Senior Technical Engineer
KNF Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Marketing & Sales / Shanghai / KNF Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Responsible for post-sale service of OEM/LAB customer in China mainland;
- Provide pre-sales technical advice on sales and on-site assistance when necessary;
- Analyze failure pumps from customers, provide analysis report and repair the pumps;
- Be able to deeply understand customer’s applications;
- Be able to deeply understand customer’s expectations;
- Collaborate with customers as their technical resource to solve various problems from technical approach;
- Communicate requirements to internal key contacts (Sales team, PC, etc.) to establish effective communication channel for problem solving;
- Other jobs assigned by Department Manager;
- Bachelor’s degree, majored in mechanical engineering, mechanical-electrical or equivalent;
- Familiar with mechanical tools and test device of fluid;
- Knowledge of PLC programming;
- Knowledge of motor and related technologies, especially for DCB motor, PWM control
- Be able to work under pressure and independent;
- 3 plus years working experience in fluid machinery or mechanical field, design or repair, post-sale service or technical support experience is preferred;
- Optimistic and willing to communicate with associates and customers;
- Will to travel, up to 30%.