KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Machine Shop / Trenton / KNF Neuberger, Inc.
In this role, the CNCMachinist will set-up and operate CNC lathes and/or mills to produce quality component parts for the assembly of pumps.
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities)
- Set-up and operate CNC/Manual equipment with little to no supervision
- Edit programs on CNC/Manual equipment with little to no supervision
- Program CNC machines with guidance from senior personnel
- Ability to design and machine fixtures, as well as design and fabricate tooling, with minimal guidance from senior personnel
- Adjust workpiece and tooling offsets
- Use measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers and bore gages to accurately perform measurements on finished parts, verifying compliance to drawing requirements
- Performs secondary operations in support of the machine shop, including but not limited to cutting and preparing raw material and washing parts as needed
- Achieve set-up and run time efficiency targets, proactively recommending, and implementing ideas for efficiency improvement
- Ability to comprehend geometric dimensioning and tolerance (GD&T)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a 5+ years of set-up and operating experience.
- Experience with programming is a plus.
- Mazak experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents (i.e. safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals), write routine reports and correspondence, and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts and have knowledge of the metric system or the ability to learn the metric system.
- Must have basic computer skills.
We offer a great culture, amazing low-cost benefits and opportunities to grow and learn. We also offer a competitive hourly wage with and an exceptional benefits package, including low-cost medical and dental coverage, company-paid life insurance, paid time off, a generous incentive bonus and 401(k) plan with company contribution.
Please send your resume, along with a cover letter including salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
***No agencies please***