Service & Repairs at KNF
For us, reliability is a must. And it doesn’t stop with the sale of one of our products — on the contrary, we want reliability to define every aspect of our service. Please contact us for all of your product support requests including Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), Spare Parts, Service and Repair.
1. Please complete the online form to request your RMA number. We require that all products being returned to us include a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
2. Upon receipt of your request, KNF will review and assign an RMA number. You will then receive your RMA number through a return email.
3. Prior to shipping, please clean the pump; it must be completely free of any media.
4. Pack the pump safely for transport and make sure that your RMA number is clearly marked on the outside of the carton. If possible, also place the RMA document in an envelope outside of the carton.
5. Include a packing list for each carton along with any additional documents. Take care to adequately pack all returns to prevent damage during shipping and handling -- do not pack your product using foam peanuts.
Please note: The RMA number is valid only for the product and quantity listed. Product returns will not be accepted unless they have been approved with an RMA number.