Production Planning Associate
- Assists with the creation, monitoring and maintenance of Production orders and Planning capacity schedule for Assembly and Machine Shop
- Conducts daily analysis of the missing part monitor and collaboration with Machine Shop and Purchasing departments to maintain new material availability dates
- Aids in maintaining production order quantity and pull-in/push-out changes in line with customer demand and communicate new material delivery dates to the customer service department
- Coordinates prioritization of incoming parts and non-conforming materials with the quality department
- In collaboration with Stock Department, investigates and resolves missing part discrepancies and/or outstanding issues
- Assists with the maintenance of Production Planning Capacity and Resource Availability Data Dashboards
- Performs administrative tasks for the Supply Chain and Technical Departments where necessary
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate Degree is preferred along with at least 1-2 years of related production planning experience in a manufacturing environment, or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- SAP Production Planning (PP) module experience (or equivalent) is desired.
- Must have strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills, and proficient computer skills (MS Office)
- Must be able to work independently and manage multiple priorities successfully and within deadlines.
In addition to highly competitive compensation and bonus plan, KNF offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes low-cost medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401K retirement plan and generous paid time off.
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
***No agencies please***