NAOSMM - National Association of Scientific Materials Managers
New Orleans, LA
The program sessions and trade show are going to be excellent: the professional aspects of the conference will be relevant, informative --even inspiring! The opportunities to network with vendors and colleagues and the relationships that come from them are truly priceless—every member has something to contribute and something to gain.
Two full days of education and professional development in New Orleans
- The educational seminars and Q&A sessions will explore best practices for lab safety, purchasing, and management.
- Learn about current regulations and strategies for compliance.
- Discover and discuss coping strategies for challenging situations.
Two half-days exclusively for trade show and vendor interaction
- The exclusive time set aside for the trade show allows you to interact with sales representatives and see new products and innovations.
- Find new vendors; develop and enhance relationships with current vendors.
- Give feedback to vendors to improve their products and services.
- Save time and money with discounts and promotions.
- Interact with other NAOSMM members and find out about their vendor experiences.
Network with peers in academia, research and industry
- NAOSMM is a welcoming group whose members are eager to network and learn from each other as well as our invited speakers.
- The camaraderie with peers is a priceless benefit and has drawn many members back to conferences year after year.
- Receptions and evening activities provide opportunity for continued networking and learning with peers and vendors.