Apprenticeship as Industrial Mechanic
Immerse yourself in metal processing and the fascinating world of machines! Now everything revolves around the mechanical production, assembly and quality assurance of our high-performance pumps.
You will learn how to manufacture the high-precision components by machine, how to assemble subassemblies and you will become fit in the maintenance of our systems. In the apprenticeship workshop you will learn the basics and work on your own qualification project.
Start & Duration
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- Vocational College Metal
- You want to work with metal and operate machines.
- You are skilled and can get down to work.
- If you do something, you do it exactly.
- Math was never really a problem for you.
- You can do mental arithmetic without a mobile phone.
- You are motivated and want to learn a lot more.
- You enjoy working with others.
Write us why you want to join KNF! Your application should contain these documents so that we can get a first impression of you:
- Cover letter
- Tabular curriculum vitae
- Copies of at least two recent school reports
- References of traineeships, language courses or other
Job interview: If your application folder convinces us, we want to get to know you personally and invite you to a job interview in Munzingen. The interview is also a good opportunity for you to get to know KNF. Think about it in advance and find out more on our website. Curious questions are always welcome!
Follow-up and taster day: During the taster day you will experience a typical training day, get to know the people at KNF and gain a first insight. In the follow-up you will learn more details about the training and about KNF as an employer.
After the agreed time you will receive a telephone or written acceptance or cancellation. Once you have accepted the offer, there is nothing to stop you making a successful start to your KNF training!