SPE — solid-phase extraction
Solid-phase extraction is a common method of sample preparation where compounds are dissolved in a liquid and separated according to their chemical and physical properties.
It is used in food and beverage production, water treatment, soil analysis, environmental applications, separation sciences, pharmaceuticals, and clinical chemistry.
Considerations for selecting the optimal pump include:
- Flow/vacuum levels appropriate for the volume of the SPE apparatus
- Oil-free operation with excellent chemical compatibility
- Adjustable control of vacuum levels
- Ability to process wet vapours
- Outlet condenser for solvent recovery
Contact us to discuss KNF pumps and your unique application with one of our technical experts.